Papers are to be submitted electronically on the conference website in Microsoft Word 2016 and PDF format. A brief instruction manual as well as word template can be found at https://www.ictaem.org/files/splnproc1703.zip
Submissions should be original and limited to minimum 2 and maximum 6 single-column pages, and should follow Springer’s paper template that is available for Apple Mac OS at https://www.ictaem.org/files/splnproc1703_mac.docm and for Microsoft Windows OS at https://www.ictaem.org/files/splnproc1703.docm
Submissions with more or less pages will not be accepted.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in hard form by Springer and indexed by Scopus as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases
How to use submission system to submit your paper:
1. Create an account at the Conference management system using link https://www.ictaem.org/registration/participants/submit.php
2. Login to Conference Management system at https://www.ictaem.org/registration/landing-page.php using your paperid and password (paperid is sent via email after registration. Also it will be shown on the page after registration completed)
3. Click on the “Upload File” and then the Upload Type (e.x Paper_Doc)
4. Then choose file by clicking on “Choose File” button. The format is preset for DOCX and PDF.
5. Once the above step finished click the Upload File button once.
6. Repeat the procedure to upload your PDF file produced from the WORD file.
After submission you will also get a confirmation email and your paper will process for peer-reviewing. You can check the status of your paper by clicking the check status button from the same menu.
If you have problems with the system, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org